AA-12G-4KWP TWT Pulse Amplifier
- 1.0 - 2.0 GHz, 4 KW
- Small form factor rack-mounted system
- Class AB linear GaN design
- Instantaneous L-Band octave bandwidth
- Suitable for linear high peak pulse applications
- Built-in protection circuits
- Versatile interface options
- High efficiency, reliability and ruggedness
The Advanced Amplifiers AA-12G-4KWP is a pulsed, high-linearity class AB high-power amplifier that operates over a frequency range of 1.0 - 2.0 GHz and generates 4KW of power. Its revolutionary design offers a unique form factor, high energy efficiency, and simple front panel operation. The AA-12G-4KWP has a power gain of 66 dB minimum and operates with an input ranging from 100 - 240 VAC (12 KW).
The AA-12G-4KWP is lightweight and has a low-profile build compared to standard amplifiers with the same specifications, allowing for easy transportation and more rack space for additional test systems. This unique amplifier offers high linearity and quick heat dissipation. The front panel is simple to operate with a touchscreen interface or can be controlled via Ethernet (RJ-45 TCP/IP), RS422/485, or GPIB interfaces. The Advanced Amplifiers AA-12G-4KWP unit is housed in a striking cobalt-blue cabinet for benchtop applications and can be removed for rack mounting.